Hey! I'm Angie da Rosa; a Transformational Mindset Coach.
I help women like you create the the life and business you desire by building a rock solid mindset so you can have the clarity to confidently attract your ideal clients, and the courage to have the impact & income you want.
It was February 2015 when I was making plans to return to work after maternity leave. My daughter, was almost a year old, and I was DREADING going back to work.
Before going on maternity leave, I was working 12-14 hour days; I was burnt out! The last thing I wanted to do was go back to that life. One of my biggest fears was that I would miss out on precious time with my daughter; a common reality for many moms, I know.
Every night when I would put my daughter to bed, I remember wishing that I got laid off from my 16 year corporate gig even though I had NO CLUE what I would do instead. Even though I had mountains of debt. Even though I had no savings, I still put it out to the universe.
The universe always delivers, and the opportunity for me to take a package landed on my lap; I JUMPED! I had no back up plan, no support, and no idea what I would do, but I was EXCITED and TERRIFIED! Excited at the infinite possibilities, and terrified because, well, responsibilities. I had a mortgage, a new baby, and a ton of debt. I had to figure shit out FAST!
I made the decision to start my own business, so I hired my first coach, and began my entrepreneurial journey. It wasn’t all rainbows and unicorns, but I can truly say it has been worth it!
Shortly after beginning my entrepreneurial journey, I found myself at another crossroad, and decided to become a single mother. It was one of the toughest decisions I’ve been faced with, and I can honestly say I have no regrets.
I wholeheartedly believe that EVERYONE is more powerful and valuable than they give themselves credit for.
I believe that we ALL have a choice, and that life happens FOR us, not TO us.
When we make decisions out of LOVE instead of fear, beautiful things transpire.
When my clients see how truly powerful and perfectly imperfect they are, how taking responsibility and OWNING their power gives other women permission to do the same, they change lives!
I believe that happiness is a choice, and there is a valuable lesson in EVERY experience.
Fun facts about me:
- I am the youngest of 6 children, with 4 brothers, so, naturally, I learned to pee standing up….because I was told I couldn’t :D
- I’ve been skydiving twice! No, I wasn’t attached to anyone, and the second time, I got to pull my own chute! What a rush!!
- In grade 11, I was the only girl on the boys softball team because I found a loophole in the rules, and there wasn’t enough interest to create a girls team.
- I’m a little ‘Woo’. Ok….maybe more than a little ;)
- I completed the Tough Mudder race twice (the second one was 5 months after having my daughter)
- I’m a certified Holistic Kinesiologist. I’ve been known to be the ‘crunchy’ mom. I love all things about natural health & wellness.
- I curse like a trucker. Not in an aggressive way, but you will hear me drop some bombs when I’m excited or speaking passionately.
- I CANNOT live without floss. I carry some EVERYWHERE I go!